Friday, December 3, 2010

School

Blog Post 9
I'm going to write this blog post about school in general. Many kids don't like school and never will. I feel that school is somewhat compareable to work. Kids go to school for about 8 hours a day and come home with homework so sometimes it's over a fulls day of work. Many kids enjoy school however, I enjoyed school for one reason and that was friends. I really miss my friends and the good times we had. I really miss football and all of my classmates. I haven't really found college to be all that fun or exciting. In my opinion it's almost more boring than high school. The only good thing about it is that you can choose your classes and you have the option of doing what you want to do instead of taking required classes. Another aspect of going to college would be the lack of money and time. I realized that high school was so nice and everything was handed to me. When going to college you have to work for everything and really work yourself. You need money in which people need to work and go to school at the same time. Many people when going to school don't find time to do what they like. People don't realize how nice high school is until they are done and over with it. I really miss high school alot and when I talk to my friends about old memories I feel like an old person. I really hope I learn to enjoy school sometime soon because right now it seems like school is nothing special to me right now. I just hope soon I will find what field I want to go into and start my life out. I really want to get a good job and a nice house with some land to hunt on but none of it would be possible if I didn't have education. Education is the key now days to getting anywhere in life.

2 comments:

  1. Dylan- I agree with everything. I'm sure you will figure out what you want to do with your life. I still dont even know. Does anyone really know what they want to be when they grow up!?!? Hopefully you will start to enjoy college more, because really its the last time you have before you are out working every day of your life and will miss these times,,, "You"re going to miss this"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dylan,
    It is hard to know what we want to do with the rest of our lives when we are still young. And i agree with Shelby when she said that we need to enjoy this time more because after college, we enter the real world.
    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete