Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter Break

Last Blog Week 10

I am so excited for winter break you have no idea. I will be worry free for a month and will have all the time in the world. I have been planning my month out so far. I plan on working at least 5-6 hours a day for hopfully 5 days a week. That way I will be making between 250 to 300 dollars a week. Which is awesome for me because I will be spending about 150 dollars on everyone for Christmas. I can't wait to go to work and make some money so I can buy the things I want. I hardly ever get to buy things I want/need. I love to go into cabelas and spend money but once I open my wallet later I then get sad. I hope I don't get sick over break becuase I haven't been sick lately. It will be just my luck though that I get sick or something happens from preventing my plans from happening.I hate being sick because I feel like I could be getting so much done but I just can't. Anyways, I just really hope that break goes the way I plan and I will miss Shelby and Jeff but I know I will be seeing them around school. I really hope that this break we are getting doesn't go by fast like most do. I plan on playing some basketball and mainly doing the things that I want. I never get enough me time and hopfully over break I will get that. I really didn't enjoy college to much. I honestly would rather work instead of school but I know school is the right choice. I just hope I can keep working hard at school and not give up. I can't wait to graduate and find a job that I enjoy and making some money. I hope Shelby and Jeff have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year and they are both safe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment